Thursday, January 1, 2009

Remember Me???

No?... that's okay.

Not like I had a ton of readers waiting and wondering where I have been the past couple of months.
I would like to say that I suck at blogging because I'm too lazy to get my camera and take pictures of things. I only like blog entries with pictures. I guess I'm a seven year old. Large print and lots of pictures please!

So, let's see. On December 4th I participated in an entrepreneur night at work. I was able to showcase some of my baby gift items and was surprised at how well they were received.

I went in thinking this is a good way to get the word out and didn't really expect to sell much. I was pleasantly surprised. It did help that a popular employee of the company just had a baby. She was the recipient of many items. I'm excited but also worried. I hope they were okay and didn't like, disintegrate during the first wash!
Here are the two photos I took. I would have taken more but I felt kind of silly for some reason.
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MY STUFF! I MUST TAKE PHOTOS! Whatever. I don't know where that comes from considering I can be pretty obnoxious in general.




I should make an effort to get into some local craft shows. We'll see how that pans out. Remember, I am extremely lazy!

1 comment:

Steven said...

Finally, an updated post!!

What about the cool pictures from the storm? Now there's something to write about.